- All reservations are held for 7 days from the day the reservation is placed, while payment is being made.
- All reservations require a 50% confirmation deposit payment within 7 days of creating the reservation.
- All invoiced bookings with no confirming reservation payment received after the 7 day hold period, are considered no longer reserved and are open to sell.
- Final balance payments are due in full 90 days prior to trip start date.
- Payments can be made via credit card through the payment link on the invoice, or by calling the Anchorage reservations office, or by sending a check made out to Bristol Adventures.
Cancelling, Rescheduling, and Refund Policies
- Flight reservations are refundable, less a $100 per person fee (for flights from Anchorage) or $45 per person fee (for flights from King Salmon), if cancelled at least 14 days prior to the start of the reservation.
- Cancellations less than 14 days in advance of travel are not refundable.
- Changes made to a reservation after a trip has begun are not eligible for refund.
- Day trips to Brooks will be refunded if we cannot fly due to inclement weather.
- Day trips to Brooks that are delayed will still take place if at least 4 hours on the ground at Brooks is possible.
General Terms and Conditions
Katmai Air reserves the right to cancel or alter; scheduled flights, tours, or itineraries as situations or conditions require for safe operations due to weather or other factors beyond our control. Katmai Air is not responsible for any expenses incurred for how its schedule or itinerary changes might affect additional travel, lodging, logistics or plans. Because weather can occasionally affect schedules, and because unforeseen situations can necessitate a trip cancellation, Katmai Air highly recommends purchasing trip or travel insurance.